SafeSale Seller Program
We’re committed to keeping our team members and customers safe while also meeting the needs of our sellers. We are excited to include virtual meeting and showing options for your convenience.
Our SafeSale Seller program is aimed at providing you with property listing services at the contact-level that is comfortable to you and safest for your family.
In order to follow proper social distancing protocols and ensure your safety, we are now:
- Offering virtual listing consultations to prospective sellers
- Offering virtual showings to prospective buyers
- Hosting virtual open houses
- Increasing our online marketing presence to attract buyers and expanding our virtual tour options
Interested in selling? Let’s schedule a Zoom discovery call to discuss the home-selling process. We will provide you with a market analysis of your home, insight on your market, and provide valuable information on how we get homes sold quickly and for top-dollar. During this call, we will discuss what real estate activities you are comfortable with handling in person and which you would prefer be done remotely.
We’ll schedule virtual showings of your home to avoid unnecessary traffic in your home.
Virtual Open Houses
We will have professional videos recorded of your home and hold online sessions where prospective buyers may sign on and ask questions and get additional information.
As with every listing we take, our sellers will receive:
- Professional Photography with Blue-Sky Guarantee
- MLS Access to over 40,000 local realtors and over 100,000 international realtors
- E-mail Blasts sent to over 100,000 buyers, brokers, and investors
- Presence on all major real estate websites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.
- Custom URL and webpage showcasing your property
- Paid/Sponsored ads to target markets
Additionally, all listings will now also include a Matterport 3D tour or property video. This will allow prospective buyers to experience your home without leaving theirs.
There are still ways to safely sell your home without risking your health, and we’re happy to facilitate that process for you.
Call 305-812-2169 today to schedule your free virtual consultation.